Hamble Yacht Services Ltd are currently recruiting a Gatehouse Operative who will act as the first point of call for all visitors and staff to the yard dealing with or redirecting any enquires as required.
We are looking for an individual with a calm and polite approach to greet people and administer the required documentation to maintain a safe working boat yard.
You should possess good telephone and communication skills.
Hours of work: 4 days Tuesday to Friday 06.00 – 18.00 hrs
In this role, the key responsibilities will be:
- Allowing access to authorised personnel or vehicles and following
correct procedures for refusal.
- Creating a positive impression of our yard to visitors.
- Issuing and recording Health and Safety documentation.
- Recording details of visitors entering the site.
- To control and issue boat keys recording all details accurately as
Position commencing Autumn 2017
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply to the Yard Manager Lee Pollock by email: firstname.lastname@example.org